Upper Antelope Canyon Tour
- Person - Regular All ages welcomed. Car seats or booster seats not provided.
Enjoy a Roundtrip Hike of Upper Antelope Canyon!
Tsé Bíghanílíní Tours provides Navajo guided tours into Upper Antelope Canyon only. Navajo guides lead you through the canyon while sharing their culture knowledge of the Navajo people and the geology of the land. Every guide can show visitors the beautiful and unique camera angles of the canyon.
- We operate on Mountain Standard Timezone (MST) – Please Plan Accordingly
- NO BAGS are allowed within the canyon
- Must be checked in 30 minutes before tour
- Visitors are shuttled 3 miles to Upper Antelope Canyon entrance
- Visitors must hike up walkway and down a walkway on the tour (0.8 miles)
- There are NO weapons, guns, drugs, paraphernalia, alcohol, or cremation ashes allowed on tour. Please be respectful.
- Full refund if cancelled 72 hours before day of reservation, 50% refund if cancelled 48 hours before day of reservation, and no refund for tours cancelled 24 hours before reservation. In the event that tours are canceled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund.
What to Bring
• Water bottle
• Hiking shoes
• Hiking sticks
• Children’s car or booster seat for shuttle